Skip to content
For the Parsley-Garlic Butter, mix together in small bowl, then cover and chill:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons Cognac
- 3 1 1/2-inch-thick rib-eye steaks (about 1 pound each)
- Preheat oven to broil. Place an oven-proof skillet in the oven.
- Using paper towels, pat both sides of the steak dry. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove skillet from the oven and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place the steak in the middle of the skillet and cook until a dark crust has formed, about 1 minutes. Using tongs, flip, and cook for an additional 60 seconds.
- Place skillet into the oven and cook until desired doneness is reached, about 4-5 minutes for medium-rare, flipping once. Let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with garlic compound butter.
- #FACTS Parsley is rich source of vitamins K, C, A and vitamins of the B group. It also contains dietary fibers and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron.