Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta is made in just one pot and ready in 30 minutes! Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and gets tossed in fresh parmesan cheese and pasta. It will become a new favorite!
- 8 ounces Linguine Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1¼ pound large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add italian seasoning and spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Still until mixed and butter is melted.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot.
#FACTS When you look at shrimp nutrition facts, they don’t seem all that bad. Shrimp contains a good amount of protein, and it’s low in calories and high in certain vitamins and minerals like niacin and selenium.